The Boiler House, The Truman Brewery, London 8-11 October 2020
The 6th install of Roy’s Art Fair will be held at The Boiler House, Truman Brewery, London 8-11th October 2020. Our visitors have a unique experience to buy artwork direct from UK based artists in a relaxed ‘non gallery’ atmosphere. As well as seeing work by fantastic emerging and established artists, visitors can also experience live painting, creative workshops and interactive installations. The Boiler House represents a huge leap in the Art Fair industry for Roy’s Art Fair as the larger space allows us to develop a spacious, safe event for visitors, exhibitors & staff. Over 70 artists will be exhibiting at this event.
Due to the ongoing COVID19 situation face coverings will be mandatory during your visit to the fair. Please ensure social distance is respected and hand sanatiser stations are used regularly. If you develop symptoms of Coronavirus, please refrain from visiting our event. In accordance with Government Guidelines, all visitors will be required to enter their details into our Track & Trace system.
Roy’s Art Fair will be a fully organised and planned ‘COVID Secure’ event. The following must be adhered to in correspondence to the current Government guidelines:
- Face Coverings are mandatory and must been worn at all times by exhibitors, staff and visitors. Some people should not wear face coverings, such as children under 3 and people with breathing difficulties.
- Hand Sanitiser Stations will be on site at four locations around the venue. It is advised to wash your hands regularly throughout the duration of the event.
- Track & Trace will be required on entry to the fair. You will not be allowed to enter if you refuse this. This will be done via QR Code upon your entry to the fair, or hand written if a QR code is not possible for you. Information will be stored for 21 days before being destroyed.
- Traffic Flow Management will be implemented in all areas of the venue. Simple arrows on the floor will help aid the flow of footfall during the event alongside queue markers. The event will also have a strict Entrance and Exit only policy via two main doors, visitors will not be permitted to exit the venue via the entrance door and vice versa.
- Rule of 6 Visitors & Exhibitors must not congregate in groups of more than 6. Security and Staff will be monitoring visitor flow and ensuring this new Law is adhered to throughout the event.